Outlines a strength-training program that does not utilize a restricted diet, features a thrice-weekly exercise workout, and suggests body type-based eating guidelines
The diet in this volume works by re-balancing the body’s metabolism, enabling fast weight loss that stays off, even when eating normally. In addition to the week-by-week eating plans, there is also an exercise programme which requires no more than 30 minutes three times a week.
Close to 2 million women have discovered Gary Heavin’s secret to permanent weight loss at the nearly six thousand Curves fitness and weight-loss centers around the country. There, they’ve discovered that in thirty minutes, three times a week, and without a restrictive diet, they can take their weight off and keep it off for good. Now, for the first time, Gary Heavin brings this remarkable program directly to you in his first book for the general public.
Here’s what you’ll find in “Curves”:
* the exercise program: thirty minutes a day-no more than three times a week;
* a combination of strength-training and aerobics that can be done at home or at the Curves center;
* a temporary diet plan that produces permanent results;
* questionnaires to determine if you’re calorie sensitive or carbohydrate sensitive, helping you to individualize your food plan;
* a unique maintenance plan that allows you to eat full portions after the initial weight loss; and
* a coupon for one free week at any “Curves” center in the country. (good for one-week membership at any Curves location, new members only, must be 18 years or older)
Gary Heavin’s revolutionary plan reprograms the metabolism to absorb 2,500 to 3,000 calories per day. That means full portions without gaining weight. And you’ll see major results within two weeks.
For further NOTES See also the BACK of the book!
Author: Gary Heavin , Carol Colman
ISBN: 0399150617 , 9780399150616